At AWD Law we aim to find the right solution for all family issues. Oi-Yuyn Wong a partner who specialise in all areas of family law. She Resolution Accredited Specialists which means that she is a member of Resolution who have completed a rigorous assessment to demonstrate the highest levels of legal knowledge, practical application of the law and best client practice.
She is a also Resolution Mediators. Mediation offers an alternative approach to discuss practical issues, perhaps with your spouse or partner, which can arise from family or relationship breakdowns. The aim is to achieve an out of court settlement to reduce considerable stress and expense. Amanda and Oi-Yuyn both have a wide knowledge and expertise in a range of a family matters. We listen to our clients and provide high quality advice to meet our individual clients needs. Our friendly manner and personable approach is evident when you enter our office.
AWD Law offer new clients a free no obligation 30 minute consultation which covers general advice in order to determine your issues and objectives. We will then suggest options for you to consider when planning your next step. We also offer a 10% discount on our fees (excluding disbursements) to all serving HM Forces personnel and Police.
- Divorce and Financial Orders
- Civil partnership advice
- Cohabitation Disputes and Cohabitation Agreements
- Separating and Separation Agreements
- Pre marital Agreements
- Children Issues
- Family Mediation and MIAM Meetings
- Police Divorce and Services
- H.M. Forces Divorce and Services
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases anyone will make in their lifetime, so it is essential that it is done to the highest standard. Also often referred to as one of the most stressful events of adult life, at AWD Law we aim to ensure that the stress to you is minimal yet the matter is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) – The Law Society has set up a new quality scheme for solicitors who deal with buying and selling property. We are members of the CQS, which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
Your conveyancing will be dealt with by Partner and Head of Property Paul Davies, who will be pleased to provide you with a free no obligation quotation. Our property services include:-
- Buying a Freehold or Leasehold Property
- Selling a Freehold or Leasehold Property
- Joint Tenants or Tenants in Common
- Property Transfers and Remortgages
- Shared Ownership/Keyworker Loans/Government Incentive Loans
- Moving House Checklist
- Land Sale and Purchase
- New Build Plot Sales and Purchases
- Long Service Advance of Pay for Military personnel
- Concessions apply to serving HM Armed Forces personnel and the Police (please enquire for further information)