Property Transfers and Remortgages

If a property is purchased jointly with someone else, you may at some point need to transfer the ownership of your property into the name of one party.  This can often happen in the event of a divorce or separation.

Whether or not you are transferring your property from joint ownership to the name of one owner, there are times when you need to change the Mortgage Lender.  AWD Law can assist you and provide you with this legal service.

© 2017 AWD Law – family law, residential property lawyers, mediation fareham, legal advice | Designed by SDM Productions | Privacy Policy | Regulatory

AWD Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC 376820) which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 570088). A list of our members is available for inspection at our registered office: 4 The Potteries, Wickham Road, Fareham, PO16 7ET